Know that feeling when you wanna quickly get ready but your vanity is such a mess that you dont know where to start?
Yes, I know that feeling too well. That was me every morning getting ready for work or going out to the mall and wanting to do a quick touch up.
We buy expensive makeup items because we want to use quality products on our skin. I feel that al ot of times, makeup or skin care items don't work well for some people because they don't know how to use them and store them. Having a home for all your makeup items helps you stay organized and all your precious makeup stay secure.
Iv'e wasted foundation, powders and dropped eye shadow palettes numerous times when Im getting ready in a hurry.
For the longest time, I’ve been searching for a good makeup organizer that’s sturdy and fits all my makeup. Everything I came across was super expensive so I resorted to the cheaper Target sets that you guys have seen on my instagram stories earlier. Fortunately I came across @sorbusbeauty a couple months ago. This organizer they sent me has changed my life. The one I got is the Gold Trim 8 drawer Organizer.
I’m getting ready to move and this is the only makeup organizer I’m taking with me!
I shared a poll on my insta stories and so many of you DM’d me asking about this! So sharing this with you guys because we all need this in our life! ⠀
x✨ stackable so can be used together or seperately
x✨ super study and transparent- you can see where all your stuff is
x ✨open top allows you to put your favourite items for everyday use within your reach- meant for getting ready in the morning quickly!
x✨ 8 spacious drawers that fit your makeup palettes, blushes, liners, lashes, lipsticks and so much more.
You can see how I’ve put my favourite palettes in one drawer- and my blushes in the other. ⠀
X✨ available in other colors, still transparent. You may like the pink 💕
My favourite part about this set is that the drawers are big enough to hold my highlight kits and eye shadow palettes. I have never seen any organizers that have such drawers!
A few tips from me:
- Put your favourite and most used items on the top!
- Don't be afraid to toss out makeup you don't use
- Try to not cram the drawers with multiple category items: eg- keep eye liners in one drawer. lip liners in the other. You can group lipsticks and lip liners or eye-liners and mascaras, etc.
- Try to put things back to their place as you're doing your makeup
- Try to keep everything in sight so your makeup isn't sitting around without you using it
- Before investing in a new product, always check if you have similar items in your drawer that you could use ( I could use my own advice here)
I honestly realized that so many of us need a good quality affordable organizer and hence decided to team up with @sorbusbeauty to bring you guys this deal. ⠀
Get your hands on these amazing sets and save time getting ready everyday.
- Click on this link: sorbusbeauty.com/?aff=4
- Use code ❌ BADIYA10 ❌ at checkout and save 10% today!
Let me know if you found this helpful and dont forget to show me what you buy. I would love to see your setup. Want more tips or a vanity tour?
Comment below. Love you all <3